Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FW:

my girl was 14 yrs., when she left me on 06/19/11, her remains r here at home with me. I love her still and have so many wonderful memories of our life together. I remember when we went back east the first time and she became the suject of a news story. She was my service dog and eeven tho she hung up her vest she still worked at home. At 11 yrs. She had to stop riding in the car so her last ride she knew she wouldn't be coming home, she did not go alone, aunt, a couple of friends, and me were with her and momma stayed for awhile after, wanted her to know how much she was loved. Love u now and forever in our hearts. Miss. Pookibear has crossed the rainbow bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments to the subject, we reserve the rights to remove any comment